【Origin】Dry roots and rhizomes of Panax ginseng C. A. Mey.
【Description】Yellowish green, powders.
【Indications】Shortness of breath caused by shock, bleeding, chemotherapy, serious ills; Cough, asthma and phlegm; Coronary atherosclerosis, angina pectoris; Hypoimmunity; Mental depression, insomnia, headache and general weakness.
【Dosage and Administration】2g per adult orally, 1～2 times daily.
【Precautions】Administrated not with TCMP LiLu, and WuRenZi.
【Packages】Box containing 10 bags with 2g each.
【Storage】Store in cool and dry place.
【Executive Standards】[Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China] Part I and Part IV
【Bioactive Constituent Studies】
3.Flavonoids, choline etc.
1. Regulate the central nervous system;
2. Strengthening cardiac inotropic action;
3. Promoting metabolism in the body;
4. Against Physical decline and improving immunity;
5. Stimulating secretion of gonadotropin and insulin;
6. Anti-tumor, anti-stress, anti-radiation, and anti-aging;
7. Promoting protein and nucleic acid metabolism in myocardium and bone marrow cells;
1. Aqueous exact studies：
(1) The amount of aqueous exacts (at 37 oC) for the product could be increased by ～12%;
(2) The amount of Ginsenosides Rg1 (C42H72014), and Re (C48H82018 ) in the aqueous exacts could be improved by ～25%;
(3) The HPLC profiles of the product were identical with origin.
2. Stability study: This study indicated that the product validity could reach more than 60 months.